- The Fast Infrared USB Hub enables wireless data communications through the USB port of desktop computer. The hub provides fast and reliable wireless connectivity between desktop computer and IrDA complaint mobile peripheral devices including notebooks, PDAs, handheld and pocket PCs, digital cameras, cellular phones, printers, etc.
- The Fast Infrared USB Hub provides simple way to add USB ports and IrDA port to USB equipped computers. With plug-and-play simplicity of USB installation, the hub connects to the host USB port and provides instant infrared access to your desktop computer. There is no setup issue or resource conflict, since no IRQ, DMA settings nor configuration are needed. The Fast Infrared USB Hub lets you access up to three USB devices and fast infrared port simultaneously. The hub offers the best solution to enable existing non-IrDA-enabled PC’s to communicate with a world of applications and devices. The Hub supports fast infrared, and allows wireless transfer up to 4M bps. The Fast Infrared USB hub is supported by Windows XP. No driver installation is required when installing the hub in XP. Windows XP auto-detects 3PIRDA, and XP will install the driver automatically. No other similar solution in the market provides this unique feature.
Feature & Specification
- Model No.: 3PIRDA-IR
- Compliant to USB specification 1.1
- Complaint to IrDA specification 1.1
- Support SIR & FIR up to 4M bps
- l Infrared operating distance: 1 meter
- USB cable of 1.8 meter included
- Power adapter 6V, 2.1 Amp included
- Supports Windows 98, SE, ME, 2000 & XP
- Works with USB host port of USB specification 1.1 & 2.0
- Hardware supported by XP. No driver installation is needed in Windows XP.
|Important Technical Information:
This Item IS a Combo USb Hub + Infrared Adapter, Designed to save Space. It is not a USB Infrared HUB for Networking!